All participants will be placed in a double occupancy room of our on-campus dormitory.
Each room is furnished with 2 single beds, bedding, desks, chairs, wardrobes, a phone, WiFi, and a private bathroom.
A variety of facilities are also available for students’ convenience such as a laundry room, restaurant, gym, convenience store, etc.
Students don’t need to bring bedding from home. Western style bed sheets aren’t widely used in Korea;
However, a Korean style sheet/mat for use on the bed as well as a blanket and pillow are provided to each student.
When double rooms are full, you may be assigned to a 4-person room.
Please note that students can stay in the dorm only for the length of the program period.
- For the safety of all residents in the dorm, it is required that participants to do a tuberculosis test (chest x-ray, skin test or blood test) and submit the results upon arrival.
- The test should be taken within the 2 months prior to the dorm move-in date.
- A record of vaccination for tuberculosis is NOT acceptable.
- You can use any documentation provided by your health care provider.
- If participants do not submit an acceptable report, they must have a test done in Korea upon arrival. (costs 20,000 won)