English / Spanish / Chinese / Japanese / German / Russian / Portuguese / French / Arabic / Mongolian
- Fluent in speaking one of the listed languages
- The GV application is only open to current undergraduate or graduate students who will attend the academic program following the GV.
- 2.5 hours x 2 sessions x 12 days (Monday to Friday)
- Morning (9:30am-12:00pm) & Afternoon (1:30pm-4:00pm)
- Teaching: 5 hours per day / Total: 60 hours of teaching
- Classes can be on either campus depending on the language being taught
- Teaching peers will be assigned randomly either at the Jukjeon or Cheonan campus
- Scholarship based on your airfare
- Reimbursement of airfare up to USD1000 upon successful completion of teaching 2 sessions per day (teaching 1 session = up to USD500)
- If the airfare paid is less than USD1000 (or USD500 in the case of teaching 1 session), the student will receive the airfare total listed on his/her receipt.
- Scholarship will be given in Korean currency
- Internship Certificate of Completion
- Free accommodation during the GV period
- Orientation is mandatory for all participants
- Participants will be given guidance on leading a lesson and an information package containing materials for class instruction, student roster, etc.
- All GV participants must attend the Academic Program afterward
- If a student decides not to go onto the Academic Program after completion of the GV or fails to successfully complete the GV, the student will not receive any benefits associated with GV participation.