|USD2800 Tuition||2 courses||Application Fee (USD100), Student fees, Accommodation (USD500)|
|USD1800 Tuition||1 course|
- Those who have their own accommodation plans can deduct the accommodation fee from the program fee.
- Meals, insurance, health check-up fee, and personal expenses are not included.
- It is only possible to hold one scholarship at a time.
- Scholarships are only applicable to students taking 2 courses (USD2800)
- To apply for the partner university student scholarship, students need to upload an enrollment verification document from your university or international office on the DKU ISS online application.
|Partner university student /
|USD1000||Scholarship will be automatically applied to invoice|
|DKU Alumni & family||USD1000||Send verifiable information to email@example.com|
|Exchange Student||All fees waived||Must be recommended by partner university as an exchange student|
- Payments should be made by bank wire transfer only.
- Checks/cheques will not be accepted.
- Sender's name should be the applicant's name.
- Bank transaction fees are to be paid by applicants.
- Any outstanding fees must be paid by the applicants upon arrival.
|Name of the bank||Woori Bank|
|Bank address||152 Jukjeonro, Sujigu, Yonginsi, Gyeonggido, Korea|
|Bank phone number||82-31-8005-4021|
- Application Fee (USD100) is non-refundable.
- For program fee refunds, all requests must be made in writing.
- After the first day of the program, no refunds will be granted.