|USD 1200||Application Fee (USD100), Student fees, Accommodation (USD400)|
|Seoul Tour (N-tower) & Non-verbal musical|
- Those who have their own accommodation plans can deduct the accommodation fee from the program fee.
- Meals, insurance, health check-up fee, and personal expenses are not included.
- It is only possible to hold one scholarship at a time.
|Partner university student /
|USD200||Scholarship will be automatically applied to invoice|
|DKU Alumni & family||USD200||Send verifiable information to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Exchange Student||All fees waived||Must be recommended by partner university as an exchange student|
- Payments should be made by bank wire transfer only.
- Checks/cheques will not be accepted.
- Sender's name should be the applicant's name.
- Bank transaction fees are to be paid by applicants.
- Any outstanding fees must be paid by the applicants upon arrival.
|Name of the bank||Woori Bank|
|Bank address||152 Jukjeonro, Sujigu, Yonginsi, Gyeonggido, Korea|
|Bank phone number||82-31-8005-4021|
- Application Fee (USD100) is non-refundable.
- For program fee refunds, all requests must be made in writing.
- After the first day of the program, no refunds will be granted.