- ***complete an online application
- ***submit a short self-introduction video
You must apply for the Academic Program and add the Global Village (and language).
Please refer to the information on the Academic Program and complete the online application.
- Duration: 1 minute, 30 second minimum to 3-minute maximum
- Speak in the language you plan to teach during Global Village
- Introduce yourself and talk about what you hope to learn from and how you can contribute to the GV program
- File name of the video should follow this format: "GV2020_SURNAME_FIRSTNAME"
- Video file formats accepted: MP4, WMV, or MOV
- Send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org
※ This is to observe your speaking for speed and accent to better match and coordinate teaching levels.
|Online application||March 18, 2022||ISS Team will screen all applications and an interview may be arranged, if needed|
|Video submission deadline|
|Application results announced||March 25, 2022||Result will be announced via email|